Street Style - Qustreet Flea Market & Omnifape Flea Market, Seoul (Part 2)

Here's part 2! I'll have a more detailed account of the flea market uploaded soon. 
I love flea markets, it gives you a chance to meet new people and talk to designers about the products they've designed, you get to ask them about the thought process behind their lines (obviously harder for me to do over here but you get my gist lool).

If you haven't already seen Part 1 check it out!

Enjoy!

현지성 (Hyun JiSung) | Top: Director Bee | Pants: Chris Christy |
Shoes: Onitsuka Tiger
김남훈 (Kim Namhoon) | Bracelet: Chromeheart | T-Shirt: Director Bee
| Jeans: Super Dry | Boots: Hopkins

재박 (Jae Park) | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Top: Director Bee | Jeans: Uniqlo |
Shoes: Tom Ford

Yenny | Skirt: Vintage | Case: Paper Case | Trainers: Adidas 

박도현 (Park DoHyeon/Midnight Blanc) | Hat: Vintage | Shoes: Forever21 

After spending a couple of hours at the Qustreet Flea Market I headed over to the Omnifape flea market with some friends. I won a free snapback and took pictures of these 4 awesome people below!


석대영 (Seok DaeYeong)

안가연 (An GaYeon)

지윤덤 (Ji YoonDeom)



김규하 (Kim YooHa)




0 comments:

ifbk contributor